Accepted Payment: PayPal ONLY
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Serving Per Container: 30
Proprietary Probiotic Blend 350mg
4 Billion Spore Cells
+ Bacillus indicus
+ Bacillus coagulans
+ Bacillus subtilis
+ Bacillus licheniformis
+ Bacillus clausii
Hypo-allergenic plant fiber prebiotic, vegetable capsule.
- Contains no binders, fillers or flow agents.
- Contains no dairy, corn, wheat, gluten, salt, sugar, soy, or artificial colors or flavors.
Bacillus spores are the most widely prescribed prescription probiotics in the world. They have been studied extensively in human clinical trials and have a very long history of use. In addition, they:
- Are a normally occurring organism in the gut
- Exist with a typical population of about 2 million cells so supplementing 4 billion is a much higher concentration than what naturally exists in the gut which will cause the stimulation we require for the probiotic effect.
- Are robust and survive the harsh environment of the stomach acid 100% intact
- Occur naturally in our environment but also thrive in the gut – Nature’s true probiotics.
MegaSporeBiotic introduces Bacillus Indicus (HU36TM), the first commercially available carotenoid rich probiotic. This amazing spore produces carotenoids in the digestive tract at the site where they are absorbed. Highly bioavailable forms of lycopene, astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, beta carotene, and lutein are manufactured by Bacillus Indicus making MegaSpore Biotic the only probiotic and antioxidant combination supplement in the marketplace.
MegaSporeBiotic will change your understanding of probiotics in health and disease. This one-of-a-kind product offers health care professionals, for the first time, a powerful first step tool in their pursuit of improving the health and wellness of their patients by restoring balance to the gut.
Learn more about why this is my favorite probiotic.
Read about one woman's story about how Mega Spore did wonders for her.
Check out this Microbiome training with Kiran Krishnan, Microbiologist and Chief Science Officer of Microbiome Labs.