RestorFlora is the first probiotic bacteriotherapy product that has combined three of the world’s most well studied and widely used probiotic strains – Saccharomyces Boulardii, Bacillus Subtilis HU58 and Bacillus Clausii. This combination of clinically studied, friendly probiotic yeast and probiotic bacteria offers comprehensive digestive flora support with an advanced, dual-action approach to maintain a healthy intestinal environment.
Saccharomyces boulardii is well studied and extensively used for its ability to curb digestive issues associated with antibiotic use. However, a product containing only S. boulardii has limitations with regards to other probiotic functions. RestorFlora represents a significant advancement that overcomes these limitations with the addition of Bacillus Subtilis HU58 and Bacillus Clausii. RestorFlora provides competitive exclusion of bad and potentially harmful organisms, as well as the ability to colonize in the digestive tract to produce favorable immune responses.
Benefits of RestorFlora:
- Supports a balanced intestinal flora
- Promotes intestinal health
- Supports healthy bowel movement
- Aids in digestion
- Helps control harmful bacterial overgrowth
- Detoxifies the intestinal tract
- Reduces inflammation
- Supports immune modulation in the digestive tract
- Improves regularity
- 1 capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your physician.
- Capsules may be opened to sprinkle contents on soft foods, water, juice, or other non-carbonated beverages for easy consumption.