Thyroid Panel and HTMA Consult
**BLACK FRIDAY - CYBER MONDAY SAVE 50% USE CODE: THYROID50
(This offer is limited to the first 8 people only.)
I began offering my thyroid coaching program because many of my clients were not feeling better, even if their labs were ‘normal’ or they were put on thyroid hormone replacement therapy with their doctor. Many clients also just wanted a more holistic path to support their symptoms of sluggish thyroid.
In order to create a more complete plan of action to help a client recover from thyroid issues in the long-term, it's important to see both a hair tissue mineral analysis and a more complete thyroid panel. The allopathic standard is still just to start by testing the thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and not much more, if anything. This one marker only tells you what your brain is asking for, nothing else. With both current hormone levels via blood as well as HTMA, we can see what hormone is being produced as well as how effectively it’s getting into the cells.
Key mineral patterns are common in folks with symptoms of hypothyroidism, which can be supported more fully with HTMA in hand, as well as support to address dietary and lifestyle patterns that need to be corrected.
If you are unsure if you are suffering from symptoms of low thyroid, here is a list to review:
- Difficulty losing weight
- Mentally sluggish, reduced initiative/apathetic/concentration difficulties
- Easily fatigued, sleep during the day
- Sensitive to cold, poor circulation (cold hands and feet)
- Constipation, chronic
- Excessive hair lose and/or coarse hair (thin, dry hair)
- Dry skin and hair
- Puffiness around the Adam's apple
- Cystic acne around the mouth or chin due to hormonal imbalance
- Morning headaches, wear off during the day
- Loss of lateral 1/3 of eyebrow
- Lower eyelashes missing or sparse
- Seasonal sadness/depression
- Concentration difficulties
- Heavy menstrual flow
- Joint pain
- Low body temperature
- Memory problems
- Muscle pain
- Pale skin
- Reduced ability to sweat
- Shortness of breath with little exertion
- Water retention
- Weight gain or difficulty losing weight
Thyroid Coaching Program:
Includes the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis program (details HERE) with full thyroid lab panel from your doctor or out of pocket.
This does not include the cost of the hair analysis or thyroid lab fees.
*If you cannot get a full panel from your doctor including:
- Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Reverse T3
- Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Antibodies
- Thyroid Antithyroglobulin Antibody